Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Completely Euphoric

BASICALLY...

I am completely enjoying my life right now. I'm starting to weed out all the negativity that's been hindering me from becoming the person I want to be and it feels great. Despite all the things that have happened in the past couple of weeks, I've been completely positive and almost euphoric about everything and everyone involved in my life. I have some of the best friends I could ever ask for and I'm really starting to figure out who I want in my life and what I want to start doing to keep things moving in the right direction!For once I'm pretty much drama free and that's because I'm making it so. I'm getting healthy and quitting some bad habbits. I feel like I'm getting out of this rut I've been in since highschool and I'm thankful. The dirty competition and fighting has been eliminated from my life. I'm hanging out with people who bring out the good in me and we encourage eachother and it's made being positive a whole lot easier! It feels so incredible to know that if you change the way you think, you will in turn change the way you live your life and you will change the lives of those around you. Things are just going so perfectly and I hope they continue this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment