Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Time to Clear My Soul

Last week my friend Bryan died. This is the worst I've felt since Ryan died in 2008. Just about every year now, since Ryan's death, someone close to me has taken their own life... 3 suicides and even 2 natural deaths have occurred and it really does put a huge weight on my heart. All these people I love are leaving me and I'm stuck at the crossroads. I'm trying my hardest to stay positive and keep a sane head on my shoulders but all these things have really been taking a toll on my emotions. So, I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone a little bit and take a trip to Duluth with my best friend and her family.
Duluth was FANTASTIC. Never have I felt so refreshed in my entire life. Most of the things that I needed to resolve within myself I was able to tack down. It's amazing how changing your surroundings puts you in a completely different mindset. Anyways, I met some amazingly positive people who have led me to this way of thinking>>>> "The way you think creates your reality" [duh laws of attraction]
So basically saying that if you think happy thoughts, your life will be happy too! Which is now my life's motto.
Thankfully, it was a successful trip and I think I got what I needed to get back on my feet and back in this CRAZY game called life :)

All I have to say is, NEVER EVER forget how much people love you. There might be days that you think you're completely alone in this world but you have NO idea how much of an impact you really make in people's lives.

LOVE AND BE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment