Sunday, August 14, 2011

Human's Best Friend

Unfortunately, my dog died. His name was Joker and he was the sweetest dog EVER. He had serious skin cancer so we had to put him down; Aug 4th. Doing so has haunted my dreams. I'll miss those late nights watching comedy central cuddling on the couch., sneaking into the highschool's fenced baseball fields in the winter to run wild in the snow, spontaneous adventures on our long walks, play dates with Marty (my best friend's dog)... and just seeing his genuine excitment every time I walked through the front door. There's no better feeling than knowing how much someone appreciates and loves you (that unconditional love)... and he never spoke a word, or spilled any of my deep dark secrets. What a joy he was. I will miss him.





No comments:

Post a Comment